Thursday, February 19, 2009

Take my breath away

Hi blog, How i wish.... his my mr right....... his gorgeous, his handsome, ,his cute, his sweet what else .....I love him. I love himmmmm. Tapi bak perpatah orang tua-tua "ukur baju di badan sendiri" hehehehe . You know blog , i love to watched Top Gun movie.
I love to watched his cute face, the way he walks, the way he talks..... makes my heart pumping extremely strong.He is so gorgeous with those uniforms.yeahh






Do you think there is someone like Tom Cruise in Malaysia?Ada ke????? Well lets find out hmmmmmmmm

Datuk Sheikh Muszaphar Shukur (i hope i spelt it correctly)eeee tak ...kut....dia cakap macam pompuan..but then if i get the opportunity...i will grab it!Why not? Nak jugak! Gatalnya....Linaaaaa.So what !who cares.










*To Mejer Shaiful -May Allah s.w.t bless u dunia & akhirat.Please take good care of mak.

*To Mejer Naha - May Allah s.w.t bless your new family with kiss & hug to Azeem & Aqrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment