Monday, February 23, 2009

Misery

Hey blog,
SOOOO. I haven't been blogging much. I don't know what to blog about, seriously. It's like, my otak dah jammed.Soo please, i just want to get out from this misery.......I miss arwah papa a lot....
it's so tough, life without him.Anw life must goes on yeah.

"Ketika satu pintu kebahagiaan tertutup, pintu yang lain dibukakan.Tetapi sering kali kita terpaku terlalu lama pada pintu yang tertutup sehingga tidak melihat pintu lain yang dibukakan bagi kita.
"
....Btw i would like to share my candid moment with u guys.

Ustazah Miza ..perasan. Sayang Miza.

May Allah s.w.t bless my mengaji mates.Terangkan hati kami ya allah.amin


My beloved ustazah.Ustazah Aminah.


2 comments:

  1. wow thats so kool. . .http://sidewayz-thedriftphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will never know if we have tomorrow,
    So I plead to God with full of sorrow:
    DEAR LORD SHOW ME THE WAY,
    FOR YOUR WAY IS THE ONLY WAY,
    AND MAKE MY EVERYDAY MY BEST DAY, AMIN!

    ReplyDelete